skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Journey to Wellness

"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can."

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Second meeting - Success

Date: 3/20/08
Weight: 316.6 -3

I don't know if it's because I'm following the plan or because I had an incredibly lame lunch, but whatever the cause for the loss, I'll take it and hopefully take it again next week.
Posted by Anonymous at 10:43 PM
Labels: WI, WW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Helpful Weight Loss Sites

  • AHA - Delicious Decisions
  • Betty Crocker
  • Calories Count
  • Cooking Light
  • Hungry Girl
  • iVillage Diet & Fitness
  • Joy Bauer Nutrition (She does the Joy Fit Club)
  • Kraft Foods
  • Lap Band Surgery
  • Mayo Clinic - Weight Loss Center
  • My Food Diary
  • On Track Everyday (By Quaker)
  • The Joy Fit Club (I find this very inspirational)
  • WebMD Weight Loss Center
  • Weight Watchers

Labels

  • Exercise (9)
  • Food Journal (12)
  • Measurements (4)
  • Nutrition (2)
  • Personal (6)
  • Pictures (1)
  • Recipes (2)
  • The Program (25)
  • Therapy (2)
  • Thoughts (20)
  • WI (23)
  • WW (8)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (44)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ▼  March (3)
      • Third week - bumpy start
      • Second meeting - Success
      • First meeting
 
Special thanks to Ashleys Blog Layouts!