Thursday, April 10, 2008

Still struggling

Date: 4/10/08
Weight: 321.4 +1 lb

OK - now I'm pissed. Angry. Pathetic. Feeling like I will never f*ck*ng lose this weight.


Trigger Environments

Habit = a tendency to act in a certain way or to do a certain thing. Your usual way of acting.

My habits include: sitting in my car eating or reading instead of walking or exercising. Also, I tend to eat fast food rather than packing a lunch or getting something healthy from Subway or other health food restaurant.

My environment is a mixture of moderatly healthy to unhealthy and I wish it ranged more towards healthy and moderately healthy. My family and I do not cook at home nearly as much as we should and our diet consists a lot of take-out and restaurants.


Recipe

Potato Nachos
1 large potato - sliced
Lay out in single layer on plate

Sprinkle with:

1/4 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper

Cover with plastic wrap and vent with holes
Microwave 6 minutes

Spoon over potato:

1/3 cup salsa
1/3 cup lowfat shredded cheese

Microwave an additional 1.5 to 2 minutes

Makes 4 servings

No comments: