skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Journey to Wellness
"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can."
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Meeting #4
Date: 4/3/08
Weight: 320 +1.2
WTF?!??! I've never eaten healthier and this is the load of CRAP I get?!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Helpful Weight Loss Sites
AHA - Delicious Decisions
Betty Crocker
Calories Count
Cooking Light
Hungry Girl
iVillage Diet & Fitness
Joy Bauer Nutrition (She does the Joy Fit Club)
Kraft Foods
Lap Band Surgery
Mayo Clinic - Weight Loss Center
My Food Diary
On Track Everyday (By Quaker)
The Joy Fit Club (I find this very inspirational)
WebMD Weight Loss Center
Weight Watchers
Labels
Exercise
(9)
Food Journal
(12)
Measurements
(4)
Nutrition
(2)
Personal
(6)
Pictures
(1)
Recipes
(2)
The Program
(25)
Therapy
(2)
Thoughts
(20)
WI
(23)
WW
(8)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2008
(44)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(8)
Quick Weigh-In
The Program
New plans
Week 7
Week 6
Still struggling
Non-Meeting Day RANT
Meeting #4
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment