Today the sun is out for the first time in almost a week!!! It's been windy and rainy all week, and so for the sun to come out today is a nice change of pace.
I've been a little glum about things this weekend...kind of gone off the deep end with food again. I've sort of gone into the frame of mind (again) where I'm thinking, "Well you better eat up all you want because once you start the new program, you won't be able to do this anymore."
Even though lastnight I behaved and skipped the pizza and ordered a chop salad instead, for lunch yesterday I had Taco Bell and the night before that I had McDonald's for dinner. Counting the calories up, I didn't do too too bad, but the type of food screamed "UNHEALTHY!" - so today I woke up, gave myself a mental slap in the face and had granola for breakfast and skipped fast food for lunch when I was on my way home from grocery shopping.
I bought some Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers for lunches this week. They are very good, and if you add a baggie of carrots or some fruit, it's actually filling.
So, staying on track between weight loss programs is my immediate goal. My back has been sore recently, I moved some furniture around last weekend and I think I tweaked something, so I'm not able to walk as much as I'd like, but I think focussing on food intake and portion control is a good way to keep the balance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hi, thanks for commenting on my blog! feel free to link to me, no problem!
Wishing you best of luck on this goal and don't give up!!!
Meg
I am sure you will do just fine Sarah. I am thinking of you!
Meg
Post a Comment