Hanging in there!
I just got set up for the new WL program. My first appt is on Monday. I'm a little nervous, because I know that this is it. This my chance to finally do what I've been whining about for the last 7 years.
One thing I haven't done since I left WW is weigh myself, mostly because I don't own a scale, but also because I don't want to know. I've been sticking to a diet, only slipping up once or twice. I've decided that this weekend, being my last one before I start the Program, will be my "cheat weekend" - I'm not necessarily going to set out to eat anything and everything, but I'm not going to count calories and I'm not going to freak out if I am craving Taco Bell and think I can't have it.
I've been avoiding greasy fatty foods, and today I had a cheeseburger from McD's for the first time and it made me sick, so I'm not too afraid that I'll go crazy on the bad foods!!!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment