Date: October 16th, 2008
Weight: 308.1 -1.2 lbs
I'm not going to jinx myself by getting excited about the loss, but secretly, I'm elated. I feel like maybe I've moved past my plateau. Last week was my last 3-day week with my trainer and now I'm just down to two days a week and one day on my own. I really want to go back to my old gym so I don't have to drive out to Sound Health that extra day, but right now we really can't afford it. So for now, since I'm already paying for SH, I'll keep going out there.
I'm a little sore tonight after my work-out. It's mostly in my hips, they are a little sore and it hurts when I stand up too fast...but it's usually gone by the next day and I write it off as being a good sort of pain.
My eating has been pretty good this week too, although tonight I had fish and chips from Red Robin, but that is really the worst thing I've had all week, so I'm feeling better about my food intake.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment