Date: 08/14/08
Weight: 310.4 lbs +1 ounce
I'm not so irritated and cranky at the one ounce gain as I am at the fact that stupid Bob Costas keeps saying how the Olympics are live, and yet my husband knew 20 minutes before me that Phelps won his 7th medal.
Whatever.
Losing weight is awful. It hurts. I want to just sit down and never get back up again. I'm trying so hard and feel like I'm standing still. I'm constantly refining how I eat and trying to make the best decisions, I'm exercising, etc...and yet I feel like I'm not making any progress.
I might bitch and moan about it, but I am not going to quit. I keep reading all these articles about women heavier than me losing tons of weight, and I KNOW that I'm no different than they are.
On a personal note:
My daughter learned how to tie her shoes this week and she made her own lunches all week. She starts soccer in a week. I can't believe how big she's getting. *sad face*
I'm going to go bang my head against the wall now because Bob Costas won't shut up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment