Sunday, August 17, 2008

Still trying

I just copied over my food journals for the last week into an MS Word spreadsheet because I have a meeting with the nutritionist tomorrow.

As good as I think I'm doing with eating, I don't think I'm doing that great. Looking back on the last week, my calories are still in the 1,000-1,500 range, but the type of food I'm eating isn't that great. Drinking coffee for breakfast, sneaking ice cream and cookies every other day...that can't be good :-)

So my new mini-goal for this week is to cut that sh!t out! Tonight at my moms I ate dinner and than had a small-ish piece of white cake. Not so bad, but I shouldn't have. I ate a bunch of corn though...I feel like at any minute a cornstalk may grow out of my ear.

Anyway - on a work-out note...My iPod has been severely lacking in good work-out music. So tonight I used my iTunes gift card that I got from my bank last spring and downloaded some old school rock for my work-outs. I have Motley Crue, Quiet Riot, Ozzy and Queen now. Plus some Eminem. Some of them we already had and I just added them to my playlist, but the Motley Crue and Eminem I had to download. I want to get some Kid Rock too, but he doesn't sell his stuff on iTunes, so I have to wait on that for now.

If anyone has any suggestions for work-out songs, I'm totally open to hearing your ideas.

No comments: