Date: 07-31-2008
Weight: 308.08 -1.2lbs
So ... I'm tired. I mean, really tired. I've been having a really hard time falling asleep at night and some nights I'm up til' 1:00 a.m. :-( I've been drinking so much coffee that my stomach is so incredibly screwed up that even looking at coffee upsets my tummy! UGH!
So, needless to say, I've been a little lax on updating.
I'm down another 1.2 lbs. I am staying between 1,000 and 1,400 calories a day, even though the nutritionist said I can have up to 2,000. Just this last week I've really started focusing on calorie counting and since I eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch everyday it's easy to see my range for the last couple of weeks has been around that 1,400 level or less.
Working out is still great. My PT had me start doing the Eliptical machine...which is a total love/hate relationship. On the one hand I hate it because it's the most painful and the hardest for me to do...on the other hand, I love it because I know that it's the most effective and I'm having better results with using it then I was on the bike. So now my 30-minute cardio is divided by 15 minutes on the Eliptical and 15 minutes on the bike.
He's also incorporating heavier weights into my weight training and adding weights to things like my lunges and wall squats, so I'm really feeling better and better everyday. I can feel/see a difference in my arms already. I tried taking 6 week update photos tonight, but I can't do it by myself very well, and I think my tripod is either in the trunk of my car or at my moms, so I'll have to have my husband take some before I post them.
Monday I had an appt. with the nutritionist and that's when we decided that my journaling the food I eat is going so well that she wants to add my daily calorie intake as well as a hunger scale for each meal. Also, I've added the 5 daily food groups and am trying to keep track of how much of each I'm getting. That so far is my biggest hurdle, I am having a hard time figuring that out...I'm working on it though.
Tuesday I met with the doctor/counselor, and she measured me. I was so excited when she was done. All of my measurements were down!!! Some by an inch or a little more and some (my neck and calves) were down almost 3 inches. So stoked.
I'm going to curl up under my blanket and watch Season 1 of Brothers and Sisters now.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment