HELP! I'm losing control. I have been trying so hard to get in my 2000 calories that I've actually gone over this week...three days in a row. Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Oops?!?! Saturday I was over by 439, Sunday by 78 and yesterday by *gasp* 803. On top of that tomorrow is my weigh in, a day early because I won't be going on Thursday. Maybe I can talk him into letting me weigh in on Friday?
I'm thankfully on track today, and forecasting ahead to my lunch and dinner I know I will be OK. My problem with the last 3 days or so is that I haven't had a forecast. I wasn't sure what I'd be eating for lunch or dinner, so when it came time to eat those meals I was unprepared. Today, I'm prepared. I know what I'm having for breakfast (already ate it - yogurt and cottage cheese) and for lunch (corn and pasta leftover from lastnights dinner) and for dinner (a yummy steak salad my mommy is making for me for my daddy's birthday)...even tomorrow I'm forecasting for already and know that I'm going to be right in my "good" range of 1700-2000 calories for the day.
Currently though, it feels like maybe I over did the dairy for breakfast. It feels like maybe it's going to come back up. I usually have yogurt and fruit for breakfast. Then later in the morning I have crackers with the cottage cheese. This morning though, I realized I was out of fruit and crackers so I combined my morning snack with my breakfast. I've been diagnosed as borderline lactose intolerant, and cottage cheese and yogurt are two of the few few few dairy products my stomach can handle, but I'm starting to think it can't handle them together.
Ugh.
*UPDATE*
My breakfast of too much dairy did not come back up. Thankfully.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment