So yeah. I ate a cheeseburger from Wendy's...the plan was to pick up dinner for my husband and I, he wanted a cheeseburger and I was going to get a chicken salad...BUT once I ordered for my husband, it just came out that I wanted one too.
And Paul - I totally know what you mean. That happened to me last week. I thought that an egg roll would be so great, and once I had it in front of me, I thought it not only looked a lot disgusting, but smelled disgusting. I ended up giving it to my co-worker because I just didn't have the stomach to eat it.
Even after eating the burger and small fry, the grease which my stomach is no longer accustomed, did not settle well in my stomach and I had some repercussions from the grease. Lesson learned.
Anyway - I had a GREAT work-out tonight. I'm really enjoying it. I told my PT last week that I felt like maybe I was doing well enough that we could pick it up a little, so today he gave me some harder exercises and added some weights to my wall squats. I am really starting to enjoy the good pain that comes from working out. Also, for someone like me who gags at the smallest amount of sweat on anyone else, even sweating feels good.
Anyone watching the All-Star game? GO AL!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a bad experience with a bleh Western Bacon Cheeseburger. If I'm going to eat something I know isn't good for me, I want it to at least taste good!
Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it), my stomach does not usually rebel at what I eat.
I'm glad you are enjoying yoru workouts! That sure makes it easier.
Post a Comment