Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!



We went to the fireworks show tonight, it was fun, my daughter sort of dragged me into going. I'm glad I went though, it was incredibly crowded and claustrophobic, but all in all I did enjoy being out in a crowd and it wasn't too suffocatingly hot.

Every year this particular show has a chinook helicopter fly around with a ginormous American Flag flying from the bottom of it. They do a lap around the lake and then the fireworks start. The helicopter and the flag are probably my favorite part of the show, although I like the fireworks too :-)

Anywho - I had my 2nd weigh-in yesterday...It said I gained...but I'm starting to think that because I had fasted for so long last week, that maybe my gain this week is really not a gain. We'll see next week though.

I hope everyone had a great 4th!!!

No comments: