Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Oh boy

I didn't count calories this weekend. I also didn't go to my weigh-in on Thursday. I was supposed to do it on Friday since I rescheduled Thursday, but then I ended up rescheduling Friday as well and ended up with no weigh-in for last week.

No, I'm not feeling great about it. I am back on track today though, counting calories and eating my usual breakfast/lunch/dinner routine so I should be right around 2000 for the day again. I have a work-out tonight and I might sneak a peek on the scale, even though if I do, I'll still have to weigh-in again on Thursday for my weekly weigh-in. Even though I totally dropped the ball last week, I still feel like I didn't do too bad calorie-wise and I did get lots of exercise this weekend, so I'm not too upset about it. I'm more upset about dropping the ball then I am about what I ate, so I'm glad to be back on the program and moving on again.

No comments: