Thursday, September 11, 2008

And so it continues

Date: 09/10/2008
Weight: 310.1 +1.1 lbs

I think that frustration and failure are two very good words to describe how I'm feeling right now. Getting on the scale lastnight and seeing it stop at the above weight, almost keeled me over dead. Instead of keeling over dead though, I started crying. I hate this whole thing.

After I calmed down and my PT didn't look like he didn't know what to do with me, I asked him what I was doing wrong and why I'd hit this plateau after only a 10 lb weight loss. He wants me to increase my cardio, and he of course asked me how I'm doing with eating, which is going great so exercise just needs to be increased to go along with it. I'm going to try 60 minutes of cardio 3 times a week instead of 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week. On top of the 3 times a week 30 minute weight training, I'm hoping that'll start moving the scale in the right direction.

All I can be certain of right now is that eating ice cream and fried yummies sounds great right now and I'm avoiding it like the plague. When I get into these moods, I just want to start banging my head on the wall.

I also decided to make this blog private. I was going to take it offline altogether, but decided against it just because it is too much work moving the archives off of here, so I'm closing it off to the public. I'm not even sure who comes here anymore and honestly I don't care. If I were you, I wouldn't want to listen to my pathetic bouts of whining and self-pity.

So this will be public for another 5 hours or so until I'm home and can change the settings.

Toodles!

No comments: