Weight: 307.6 -2.5lbs
I had my meeting with the physician, and she weighed me. I'm not sure if that means I'll have another WI on Thursday, but most likely. I'm down 2 1/2 lbs, which lifted my spirits tremendously.
I realize that I should not depend on my WL to be my happiness, however, it's hard to focus on anything else right now considering that this WL program is my whole life. I'm constantly thinking about it, worrying about it, thinking I'm going to screw up and gain the weight back, etc.
The Dr. told me that while I've lost weight, she wants to see more weight loss. I've been on the program for 12 weeks, and have only lost 10 lbs. Which, I must say is the longest I've been able to keep this weight off in several years.
She also told me that she had reviewed my chart and noticed the nutritionist had me on a 2000 calorie a day diet, when in actuality, I should be somewhere between 1600 and 1800 *sigh* - so now I'm back to refining my food journal to adjust it down by 400 calories (I can go as high as 1800, but I'm choosing to stay on the lower side).
Anyway, my feelings and emotions are so incredibly wishy-washy that even I get tired of listening to myself sometimes.
She also did my measurements, which last time when she did, she wasn't able to give them to me because she couldn't print them, so here are my measurements for the last three measurements they've done. This time they are up a little bit, but she said the increase was so insignificant in each one that it was probably a matter of how tight the last person held the tape opposed to how tight she held it tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment