I went to the nutritionist lastnight and when she asked how I was doing, I nearly broke down crying.
I've just been so depressed and that does not help my food issues. I told her that and I told her that I was feeling like maybe I want to give up because I'm not losing weight as fast as I'd like. She reminded me that losing a pound a week is healthiest and I stopped short of telling her I was losing OUNCES, not pounds. I think I will talk to the dr about that instead since my food intake is healthy, I don't see what else the nutritionist could say to me.
Maybe if I was on a greasy (but yummy) diet of pizza, tater tots and fried burritos. But I eat sooo much turkey and yogurt I'm pretty sure I'm growing a Yoplait sign on my forehead and growing wings.
We decided that I only need to do spot checks on my food journal now that I have a pretty good handle on what to eat. So I will be doing food journals twice during the week and once on the weekend! Yay!!!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment