Friday, September 5, 2008

Blah blah blah

Date: 09/02/08 (Better late than never, right?!)

Weight: 309 lbs -1.1 lbs

I have nothing valuable to contribute to society today, let alone to this blog, but I needed to update. Earlier this week I was ready to quit the whole weight loss program and just stuff my face with Chips Ahoy and Little Debbie's. I went to the gym though, unmotivated and unhappy about it. When I left I felt different about it, I felt healthier and happier and more content with it. My PT weighed me, because we missed last weeks WI, and I dropped a whole pound. I was ecstatic that it was not only a loss, but more of a loss than I've had in the last few weeks. It wasn't ounces anymore! A whole pound! Yay for the pound!

Then I went back lastnight and went in with the same feeling of unmotivation I had on Tuesday. It's just such a chore. Granted, I feel better after I work out and I really like my PT, but...wow, the build up to going just about kills me. Thinking about working out makes me almost as tired as working out itself. *sigh* I really have to get over this because pretty soon I'll be done with the PT and I'll have to work out on my own. Oy.

I am doing much better with food though. That's not to say I don't drive by fast food places and crave their greasy goodness...or that I haven't had McDonalds and Taco Bell this week (Hey! I was travelling...). When I eat there though, I go more towards their "healthy" crap instead of what I really want which is their Big Macs and Mexican Pizzas.

No comments: