Height: 5'10.75"
Weight: 317.6 +1.6
Neck: 18.75"
Shoulder: 56"
Chest: 55.5"
Upper Abdomen: 49.5"
Hips: 54.75"
BMI: 45
Self esteem: 20 out of 30
Pictures:

Soooo...lastnight was an interesting night. I got there right on time, met with the coordinator to set up my schedule as well as the all-important payment plan :-)
After that, the Dr. came in, I really like her. She reminds me a lot of a good friend of mine that I worked with at previous employment. We discussed the plan and then she did all of the above measurements. The self-esteem test was done pre-appointment, but she totalled up my score for me. She scored another test I took but I forgot the name of it and didn't keep a copy of the results, so it's not posted.
I started my food journal today, I did pretty good until I had dinner. For morning snack I had broccoli and carrots (raw, no dressing) and a bag of 90 Calorie Caramel Rice Quakes (To diiie for)...and for lunch I had a turkey sandwich (no cheese) and a serving of pineapple.
Dinner was awful. I had chinese food. Yum...but bad. I won't even tell you what I ate because it was so disgustingly bad. It was my "goodbye" to Chinese food though, so it'll be the last time I indulge in that for a very long time. I have a post started on all my "goodbyes" to favorite foods that I shouldn't eat anymore except on special occasions. I'll get that posted sometime this week, as I'm sure you are just dyyyying to know what those foods are :-) Am I right? Or am I right?!?! :-)
I've been updating the links section over there ----->
I have been doing a lot of web searching on weight loss and I've been favoriting the good sites to share on here.
1 comment:
Good luck with your plan and your goal! Getting started is a significant step in the right direction, and can sometimes be difficult, indeed.
Post a Comment