Date: 06/24/08
Weight: 312.1 -5.5lbs
Tonight was my first session with the personal trainer. I had tests to do so I had to fast for 12 hours. It wouldn't have been so hard, but my appt was at night so I had to fast all day. After the tests, he gave me a fit assesment, which isn't easy to begin with but thrown in an empty stomach, and you have me dry-heaving in the bathroom for 10 minutes. Ugh.
Luckily this is my last fasting for 6 months, and next time I'm taking time off work to do it in the morning.
More updates coming, just really tired after today.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yikes. I agree that fasting during the day would be challenging, at best. I probably would have done everything I could to avoid that! *grin* I sort of like the idea of fasting when I'd be asleep anyhow...
Post a Comment